New York City, NY Real Estate Information
Are you considering a move to New York City, NY? There are many great reasons to move to this city. Check out these seven reasons to move to New York City!
1. New York City, NY is growing quickly and is a great place to find a job
2. New York City has a wide variety of food to try, from the finest French cuisine to old-fashioned New York deli sandwiches.
New York City is famous for its food and has a wide variety of restaurants to try out. You can get outstanding French cuisine at Le Bernardin or Eleven Madison Park, or you can grab a classic sandwich at Katz Deli. However, the great part about New York City is that it’s so diverse.
3. New York City has more than just nightlife; it has a culture that can be experienced throughout the day and night!
New York City is a vibrant, bustling, exciting place. New Yorkers can go out at night and party with the best of them, but the city is also full of culture and history. With so many things to do, it’s challenging to keep track of them all. Whether it’s going to the clubs or the shows, there will always be something fun and interesting to do in the “city that never sleeps.”
4. New York City is one of the best places in the United States to visit Museums
New York City is one of the best cities in the United States for several reasons. The city is filled with culture and history. It boasts several museums, including the Museum of Modern Art, the American Museum of Natural History, the Guggenheim Museum, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
5. New York City has many parks and green space
It may surprise many that New York City has such a large number of parks and green space, given that it’s the most densely populated city in the United States. The many parks and greenways offer great outdoor adventures for families, particularly in the form of playgrounds and baseball diamonds. One can not go to New York City and not visit Central Park. It's the most famous park in the city, and there are so many things to do. According to the New York City Parks Department, there are more than 3,700 acres of parkland in the five boroughs of New York City.
6. New York City is home to some of the country’s top universities and colleges
The most prestigious university in New York is Columbia University. The university was founded in 1754, and it has 28,500 students. The second most prestigious university in New York is New York University. The university was founded in 1831, and it has 50,000 students. The third most prestigious university in New York is the Pratt Institute.
7. There are many annual Events and Festivals in New York City
New York City has some of the biggest and best events and festivals in the world. From the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade to the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop in Times Square, there’s always something to do here.
Median Value Of Owner-occupied housing units: $606,000
Median Selected Monthly Owner Costs (With A Mortgage): $2,730
Median Gross Rent: $1,443
Median Household Income: $63,998
Top 5 Employment Industries:
- Professional, scientific, and technical services